As utilities look for technologies and approaches to reduce the cost and effort associated with reload low power physics testing (LPPT), we’ve developed a methodology to both optimize and validate predictions to get you back online faster and safer.
Our ARWV-based startup program improves upon traditional reload startup physics test sequences by eliminating all ancillary aspects of LPPT, yet still maintains adherence to licensing requirements and long-standing industry guidance. That combination of innovative thinking with reliability and certainty is further enhanced by a customizable approach, tailored to plant preference.
We know what a quicker and safer startup is worth – get back online faster with our Alternate Rod Worth Verification program.
- Minimizes critical path time between hot standby and power operation conditions
- Multiple paths for rod worth elimination are available to match various customer needs
- Eliminates all ancillary aspects of LPPT
- Enhances Reactivity Management and Human Performance
- Adheres to related design methods and industry guidance