We meet utilities’ operational strategies by delivering comprehensive solutions that integrate shop operations with field services and plant design.
Our Rotating Equipment Services (RES) repair center offers industry-leading experience and knowledge to support the maintenance of all facets of rotating equipment, including primary coolant pump motors, reactor coolant pumps, auxiliary motors and primary seals.
We provide the nuclear industry access to the most experienced, qualified and safety-conscious resources for motor, pump and seal engineering and repair services. An in-house engineering group, experienced machinists, repair specialists, quality assurance and mechanical and electrical inspectors support all refurbishment, motor rewind and motor replacement services. Services provided meet 10CFR50 Appendix B and ISO 9001 quality standards.
Service Center Details
- Maintains a variety of pumps, seals and motors from all manufacturers including Westinghouse, General Electric, Reliance, Siemens-Allis, Allis-Chalmers and Electric Machinery
- Experience working on Safety Related, Non-Safety Related and Environmentally Qualified motors with fractional horsepower ratings up to 12,000 HP and Voltage Ratings of 460 to 13,800 VAC
- Utilizes state-of-the-art inspection capabilities (FARO Arms/Laser Scanners/Laser Trackers) to enhance accuracy
- Delivers solutions for obsolescence issues for replacement components using experience and the most current manufacturing technique
- Contaminated machine shop capable of supporting specialized equipment